The Sofis change-giver coin mechanism represents the ideal solution for a precise, flexible and essential payment system for vending, suitable for all vending machines. Sofis is a simple and functional MDB peripheral, able to guarantee the high performances necessary to satisfy all the needs of vending operation.
- Maximum precision with the new coin validator module: more than 96% of acceptance at the first insertion
- Flexibility in configuration to adapt to your needs in each location
- Agile maintenance to offer you the best performances and the maximum service continuity
- Ease of operation thanks to the USB port for programming and firmware updates
Best precision in the validation
The main strength of Sofis is the sensor for the coin validation which, thanks to a technology for multi-frequency reading together with the analysis of more than 200 mechanical, optical, acoustic and electromagnetic parameters, permits a better quality of the coin identification which translates in a more advanced capacity of acquisition, a higher number of recognized currencies and a better discrimination of fakes and frauds.
Speed and autonomy at the service of your business
The 5 tubes of Sofis are exceptionally long: they can hold up to 97 coins of € 0.05 and are in fact among the most capacious tubes compared to the change givers currently on the market.
Thanks to the new validator and ejector modules, Sofis is now also one of the fastest change-giver coin mechanisms on the vending market:
- Up to 3 coins per second in acceptance;
- Up to 2 coins per second in the distribution of change.
To receive information concerning all commercial aspects of Coges products (ex. prices, availability, etc.) fill in the form.
For technical support please visit our “Support” page on this website.