The Sofis change-giver coin mechanism represents the ideal solution for a precise, flexible and essential payment system for vending, suitable for all vending machines. Sofis is a simple and functional MDB peripheral, able to guarantee the high performances necessary to satisfy all the needs of vending operation.
- Maximum precision with the new coin validator module: more than 96% of acceptance at the first insertion
- Flexibility in configuration to adapt to your needs in each location
- Agile maintenance to offer you the best performances and the maximum service continuity
- Ease of operation thanks to the USB port for programming and firmware updates
Best precision in the validation
The main strength of Sofis is the sensor for the coin validation which, thanks to a technology for multi-frequency reading together with the analysis of more than 200 mechanical, optical, acoustic and electromagnetic parameters, permits a better quality of the coin identification which translates in a more advanced capacity of acquisition, a higher number of recognized currencies and a better discrimination of fakes and frauds.
The autonomy you need
Sofis 5-tubes are excepionally long: they can contain up to 97 coins from 0,05 € and are the more capacious tubes with respect to the coin mechanisms currently present on the market.
Thanks to the validator and ejection group, today Sofis is one of the fastest Coin mechanism in the vending market:
- Up to 3 coins per second during acceptance;
- Up to 2 coins per second in the change delivery.
To receive information concerning all commercial aspects of Coges products (ex. prices, availability, etc.) fill in the form.
For technical support please visit our “Support” page on this website.