The Caesium Coin Validator thanks to its dimensions and its characteristics of versatility, reliability and solidity, is particularly suitable for being installed on small vending machines. Simple programming operations ensure the utmost flexibility of the Validator, which, therefore, may be considered a multipurpose product in every respect.
The MDB version is also equipped with a USB port for the programming of tokens, databases and firmware updates.
- Perfectly interchangeable with Coges previous €UR3 Coin Validator.
- It can store up to 32 different types of coins and/or tokens.
- The coins are validated by checking their physical characteristics, the alloy features and the physical dimensions and by means of a sound sensor.
- Anti-fishing (mechanical and optical) system at input which can contrast any attempt of fishing the inserted coins.
- Modular structure for a fast replacement of the sensor and the output modules.
- Programming of the main operation parameters via USB key.
- Possibility of programming 2 tokens by self-acquisition and elimination of the same by USB key.
- Digital reading technology: the reading module used in the Caesium Coin Validator has successfully passed the German Central Bank’s tests for coin validation and false coin discrimination.
The Coin Validator can be installed in the vending machine in two different modes:
- with frontal plate directly on the vending machine;
- inside the coin mechanism with a special 5-inches adapter.
Two types of frontal plates, which are supplied as accessories:
- MINI version (smaller);
- MIDI version (bigger and compatible with the previous â‚¬UR3 version).
||mm 89 x 49 x 103|
|Max. acceptance rate:
|Number of programmable coins:
||from 16 to 28 mm|
||from 1 to 3.2 mm|
To receive information concerning all commercial aspects of Coges products (ex. prices, availability, etc.) fill in the form.
For technical support please visit our “Support” page on this website.