Thanks to the integrated connectivity modules, the Engine Connect system can connect to Nebular and to peripherals that require a remote connection such as credit card readers, without the need for routers or additional optional modules.
To increase the value and efficiency of your vending machine, the Engine Connect system combines the most advanced functions of the cashless payment system with cash management and connectivity.
- Multi-standard payment system: Executive, MDB, RS232;
- Available in Key, MIFARE and LEGIC version;
- Available in 4G or 4G + LAN version for connection to credit card readers;
- Compatible with Pay4Vend for payment with smartphone (via optional BT module);
- All the main features of Coges Engine Plus: deposit management, LOCK ID, 200 price lines, 10 price tables, 4 key tables, complete top-up bonuses and free sale, blacklist, eco-recycling and meal voucher management.
What type of cashless do you have?
Depending on the reader, Coges cashless systems support MyKey, MIFARE Classic and DESFire (supports and stickers), LEGIC supports and the Pay4Vend app. Choose the readers that best suit your needs and increase the value of your vending machine.
Get the most out of Engine
Set the prices in Price Holding mode and connect Engine Connect as a master system in your vending machine: in this way you will be able to differentiate prices between cashless and cash and detect all accounting data from Engine, including differentiated sales between cash and cashless, the number of coins in the tubes, the amount of cash in the till and much more.
Ready for Nebular
Get the best out of your distributor by exploiting all the potential of the Cloud thanks to the native integration between Engine Connect and Nebular, our solution for offering electronic payments and connectivity in a single product.
Nebular brings Engine Connect data directly to your ERP, on the web or on your phone, in real time and effortlessly.
To receive information concerning all commercial aspects of Coges products (ex. prices, availability, etc.) fill in the form.
For technical support please visit our “Support” page on this website.